We are an established IT software company in Nairobi area looking for a dynamic operations manager who will be responsible for planning, management & coordination of the day-to-day operations of the company
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full time
1. Responsible for the preparation, execution and achievement of the company’s operations, administrative, Sales & Marketing, customer service and product/service plans.
2. Spearhead the development and implementation of effective growth strategies and customer retention
3. Hire, manage and motivate staff, handle complaints, establish measurable KPI’s, managing staff to achieve KPI’s and determine areas needing cost reduction
- Strong business attitude with the ability to think strategically
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a self disciplined & proactive manner.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Target driven and with proven sales track record
- Diploma in business related fields
- Minimum 2 years experience as a manager
- Experience selling IT service will be an added advantage
Send an up to date CV to: email@example.com on or before 29th May 2018 and indicate salary expectation.
Please ensure your email subject reads (Operations Manager Vacancy).
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.