Job Vacancy: Software Engineer
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client deals with IT Solutions, in a diverse range and spectrum of outputs and offers solutions in Website Design, Website Development, Mobile Web Application, Search Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and Online Advertising. They are seeking to recruit a Software Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
- 1-year experience
- General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing
- Problem Solving skills and Teamwork
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 15th June 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.