Job Vacancy: Sales Executive – Software
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Our client, a cloud solutions provider of innovative cloud based communication, team collaboration, customer and sales management solutions, is hiring a Sales Executive to join their team.
Jobs role: Actively seek out and engage customer prospects by providing a complete and appropriate solution for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory /market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-6 years’ sales experience in B2B
- Excellent knowledge of G Suite
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- French knowledge will be an added advantage
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Compensation: Competitive salary, uncapped commissions, medical cover
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 29th May 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.