Leading Digital TV industry player StarTimes Media is seeking a highly motivated and skilled professional who is suitably qualified to join its vibrant and exciting Brand Marketing and PR Department in the position of a Brand Marketing Supervisor.
Department: Brand Marketing and PR
Reports To: Director Marketing and PR
Job Description: Under supervision of the Marketing Director the Branding Supervisor is responsible for ensuring visibility of the brand through outdoor branding activities and partner branding activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements long and short-term strategic marketing plans and strategies that advance the visibility of the brand and its products.
- Selection of appropriate branding sites for effective visibility of the brand all over the country.
- Scouting for and identification of opportunities for branding partnerships and ensuring fair negotiation.
- Manage branding including putting up of billboards, wall branding, advertising posters, leaflets, bus and rail media, street furniture, specialty signage, digital and mobile bill boards, giveaways, etc.
- Managing the distribution and placement of branding materials.
- Managing the effective design, accuracy, timely production, and distribution of marketing material.
- Managing of the marketing materials to ensure their effective design, timely, and appropriate placement and relevance to the existing marketing themes.
- Conduct feasibility studies and appropriate sites for wall branding and placement of billboards.
- Follow up and coordinate the vendor activities and ensure branding deadlines are met and allocated scopes are covered.
- Check on the branding quality and ensure maintenance of original company image in all brands especially regarding artwork.
- Ensure fair negotiation with all partners including vendors, licensing authorities, site owners and designers.
- Ensure all brandings are maintained on site for the period of the contracts.
- · Supervise the drawing up of contracts with all partners and overseeing the signing and implementation of all such contracts.
- Ensuring professional conduct of the whole branding team and maintenance of integrity.
- Management of field branding teams and maintenance of discipline in their day to day coordination of work.
- Any other duties allocated by Brand Marketing Director.
Critical Success Measures:
- Revenue growth from effective branding campaigns and platforms and platforms.
- Increased brand awareness
- Effective control of expenditure on all branding activities, professionalism and integrity of team
- Drives effective collaboration with peers, support staff and senior colleagues
The best candidates will have the following background and experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Experience: 3 years successful track record in brand marketing. Knowledge of the digital media market is an added advantage.
- Team player able to work effectively across a matrixed organization
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and task oriented
- Flexible and versatile
- A good knowledge and experience in the Kenyan Market is highly essential.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creativity and a good eye for existing trends and change in trends
- Flexibility with regard to work schedule
- Excellent relevant computer proficiency and IT skills.
- Leadership skills
- Facilitation skills
- Willing to travel
Salary: An attractive and market competitive remuneration commensurate with knowledge and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience with the position applied for as the subject to email@example.com
Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications to reach the HR Department latest by 5th June 2018.