Our client is in the hospitality business with four (4) hotel units operating across the country ranging from a 3-star budget business hotel to a 5-star luxury camp.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the Store Assistant is responsible for ensuring that Goods are stocked correctly, issued as required and records are kept up to date.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Mutara Camp.
- Ensuring that the stores carry the right quantities of provisions and monitoring movements to avoid spoilage, expiry, dead stock and stock outs.
- Verifying all deliveries against dispatch list or invoices and entering all goods received into the stock records.
- Preparing purchase requests for provision, operating equipment, forwarding to the Procurement Officer and following up to ensure that all the orders are filled on time.
- Ensuring accuracy of requisition filled.
- Preparing weekly reports on outstanding orders and follows up.
- Participating in period scheduled stock takes and respond to quarries on variances.
- Issuing housekeeping and restaurant materials as per requisitions.
- Updating the bin cards.
- Ensuring safe, proper and secure storage of goods.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma in purchasing and supply.
- Minimum of one (1) Year experience.
- Conversant with Material Control System (MC)
- Experience in working as Stores Assistant in hotels
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Monday 5th June, 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “STORES ASSISTANT’’
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.