Job Title: Street View Driver / Operator
Reference: SVD/O 2018
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Profile Introduction: Our client, an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products seeks to recruit a temporary Street View Driver / Operator for a period of one month.
Overall purpose of the role is to;
- The operator would need to travel to 10 locations and capture images according to the guidelines that will be provided by the client
- Must be tech-savvy to operate a DSLR camera and share captured images with Google via Drive folder
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment;
- Impeccable honesty in all communications, and complete confidentiality about proprietary technology. Adherence to safety procedures always;
- Must pass background check including driving record and drugs panel;
- Willingness to work overtime and weekend hours.
- Driving and collecting quality images the entire workday (Master the equipment) ;
- Route pre-planning for maximizing driving coverage of target area;
- Responsible of the quality of the images;
- Low level troubleshooting of instrumentation;
- Mailing Hard drive Packages and Retrieving New Deliveries from local UPS/FedEx/DHL/Post Office 6. Load/Exchange Hard Drives;
- Perform Vehicle Inspection (tire check, fluids level, battery, Google equipment, etc)
- Reporting any problems to Google Program Manager;
- Responsible for maintaining vehicle and equipment integrity.
- Proven record of leadership skills and highly geared to sound decision making in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be fluent in English
- Highly motivated, results oriented and self-driven
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Attention to details, ability to prioritize work and properly manage time;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Able to work effectively and efficiently;
- Must be punctual and flexible
- Good interpersonal skills coupled with good ethical conduct;
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th May 2018.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer