Vacant Position: Swimming Coach / Pool Attendant – Nairobi
Our Client a reputable institution is currently hiring for a Swimming coach.
The position reports to the Head of Administration and the Activities Coordinator.
Some duties, responsibilities & skills required.
- Overseeing the safety of all swimmers.
- Plan the pool activities.
- Ensure that the water standards meet safety standard requirements.
- Coaching children and developing their swimming skills and confidence in water.
- Ability to supervise a small team of staff comprising of life guards, pool attendants.
- Ability to interact with children starting from the toddler group to secondary level, teachers and parents.
- Should be a team player.
- Adaptable to a multi-cultural and multi-racial working environment.
- Diploma in sports management or related degree.
- YMCA swimming coach and lifeguard certificate or equivalent.
- Knowledge in pool treatment.
- Valid first aid certificate and advanced first aid knowledge.
- Computer literate.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a swimming coach in a school.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
Anticipated start date: 15th September 2018.
Duty station: Nairobi.
- An interesting working environment.
- Appropriate salary.
- Two-year service contract and optional extension.
How to apply:
Please email your cover letter and updated word document CV to email@example.com indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for and Current or Last gross pay salary. (Swimming Coach Post-Current/Last Gross pay XXXXXX)
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.
Please DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES.