Tai Sacco, a Deposit Taking Sacco regulated by the Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA) in Kenya wishes to recruit a motivated and passionate individual
to join our high performing team in the following position:
Sacco Insurance Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Growing the society’s revenue based through- Insurance brokerage fee and commissions among others;
- Implementing strategies, policies and standards relating to insurance function in line with the Society objectives;
- Promoting the function’s responsibilities focusing on developing Society plans objectives, strategies. Policies, norms and procedures;
- Administering Insurance policies including monitoring of claims and recoveries;
- Providing advice on Insurance matters as required;
- Keeping the Society abreast on emerging issues in the Insurance field;
- Negotiating Insurance disputes with customers and other parties with a view of settling them out of court.
- Creating insurance awareness among the society’s clients.
- Facilitating settlements of Insurance claims through Insurance brokers;
- Participating in the procurement of insurance service for the Society.
- Diploma in insurance from college of Insurance
- Bachelor degree in insurance or related courses from recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Registered with the Chartered Institute of Insurance
- 2 years of professional experience in insurance underwriting and claims
- Between 28-40 years.
Knowledge and Skill
- Sound knowledge of the Insurance products and service and IRA regulations.
- Ability to build relationships, innovative, analytical thinking and customer orientation.
- Able to multitask and perform other roles in a financial institution.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed CV’s with three referees, one of whom should be the current employer, copies of academic testimonials, current remuneration package on or before 29th May 2018 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Tai Sacco Society Limited
P.O. Box 718-00216 Githunguri,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TAI Sacco is an equal employer