Tai Sacco, a Deposit Taking Sacco regulated by the Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA) in Kenya wishes to recruit a motivated and passionate individual
to join our high performing team in the following position:
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the CEO, will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire society (or lines of business and brands within the SACCO) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Key Task and Responsibilities
- Developing the marketing strategy for the society in line with our objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Managing all marketing activities for the society
- Overseeing the society’s marketing budget
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing communications.
- Working closely with the senior management and assisting with the new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant society functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for the society marketing.
- University degree with a bias in marketing
- Professional diploma in marketing
- 5 years working experience in marketing in a busy institution preferably a financial institution
- Between 30-40 years.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to think relatively and innovatively.
- Budget-management skill and proficiency.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in marketing.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed CV’s with three referees, one of whom should be the current employer, copies of academic testimonials, current remuneration package on or before 29th May 2018 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Tai Sacco Society Limited
P.O. Box 718-00216 Githunguri,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TAI Sacco is an equal employer