Job Vacancy: Store Keeper
Unit: Tamarind Group
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are We?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at the Tamarind Group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, unload, inspect and shelve supplies according to FIFO principle
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the set minimum limit
- Issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition
- Maintain the Store in a tidy manner
Who are You?
- Minimum equivalent of a Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Purchasing and supplies management
- At least 1 years of related experience preferred
- Basic understanding of warehousing, principles and procedures
- Knowledge of all related computer applications
- Ability to be attentive to detail
- Demonstrated organizational skills and meet all deadlines with all paperwork.
- Excellent communications and public relations abilities
- Must have knowledge in Material Control system.
- Must be flexible with less supervision
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter and a portfolio of your work to email@example.com.
The application deadline is 31st May, 2018.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any further questions about this vacancy, visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org