Role Profile: Technical Sales Account Manager
- Preparing and implementing Sales and Business Development Strategy for Broadcasting/Media Segment Vertical;
- Meeting Sales budgets annually;
- Understanding, advising and developing media solutions for customers;
- Preparing presentations for customers;
- Preparing commercial proposals;
- Travel to other countries for business development;
- Explore and Open new territories;
- Predation and contract signoff with customers;
- Develop solutions in close coordination of Technical and presales department;
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports;
- Collecting first payment from customer and assisting collection department with collection in subsequent months;
- Customer retention;
- Working in close coordination with Technical Support and implementation department to address client requirement and support issues;
- Working in close coordination with Projects department and Logistics and procurement for smooth implementation;
- Commercial analysis, Understanding cost and Margin.
- Minimum 7 working experience in the Media Industry;
- Minimum 4 years of Experience in Business development in the field of Satellite services for Contribution, Distribution and Occasional broadcasting for DTH, DTT, FM broadcasters as well as Playout Services;
- Should have excellent understanding of all media coding and transmission technologies transmission like, SD, HD, MPEG, type of Modulators etc.
- Should be able to understand and create Media Solutions for customers with the help of Presales and Technical teams;
- Knowledge of OTT, solutions and latest media trends;
- Should have an understanding and Knowledge of Satellite (Data) VSAT Services;
- Effective communication, reporting and presentation skills;
- Knowledge on Wi-Fi, WimAX, Fiber, VoIP, will be an added advantage;
- Willing to travel to other countries.
- B.E/ BTech with 3 years of relevant experience/MBA with 3 years of relevant Experience/ Diploma holder in Telecommunication, or Information Technology with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 21st May 2018 , clearly indicating the job title