Job Vacancy: Technical Sales Executive
Our client is a packaging and coding solutions provider who is looking to hire experienced, energetic, creative, self-driven and focused technical sales Executive.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and other events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The candidate needs to be driven, ambitious and disciplined in handling the sales process.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- They should have a track record of hitting and even exceeding targets
- They should be well knowledgeable of the packaging and coding solutions sales cycle
- Should possess impeccable communication skills
- Should be energetic with a very high level of sales maturity
Remuneration: Kshs 25,000 (Negotiable) Plus Commissions on targets.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.