Vacant Position: Revenue Planning & Insights Manager
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
Role Purpose: To ensure development, maintenance and reporting of the relevant company wide and marketing departmental performance measurements in order to provide guidance and relevant information for decision making across the company on a tactical level.
The reporting provided includes local and international market intelligence, the mapping of the geo footprint of the company and business KPI, objectives and intelligence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To monitor, measure and support the development of marketing campaigns through the mining of customer data, modeling of proposals and recommendation of solutions.
- Provide Marketing input intothe Budgeting process
- Influence marketing campaigns through providing relevant marketing and company data
- Oversee the monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns as well as customer life cycle management initiatives
- Mine the relevant company and marketing data, develop models and provide insight for decision making and solution development
- Manage special projects on behalf of the department as well as represent the department for companywide projects
- Maintain up-to-date benchmarks and comparative analysis of our products & services vs. competition.
- Manage the collection, consolidation, mapping and sharing of relevant field and geo data such as traffic, revenues, market potential, technical and distribution networks, communication etc.
- Execute and provide insight in terms of the feedback received from the marketing research to guide the decision making
- Ensure the compliance to processes and procedures of the department and audit the compliance
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Statistics or Business related field
- At least 6-8 years in Business Intelligence, Project management
- Unique skills: GSM Product development, Projects Business Intelligence
- Customer Focus
- Networking & Building Partnerships
- Influencing & Negotiation
- Analytical Thinking
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 5th June 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=ogoE7fw9&s=Revenue_Planning_&_Insights_Manager and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.