Vacant Position: Training and Support Executive
Location: Nairobi with upcountry travel
- Responsible for training all direct and agent shops staff.
- Responsible for supporting all agent shops during start-up week.
- Report to the line Manager all cases of Nonperformance.
- Ensure to have clear understanding of all Betin products & platforms.
- Ensure to have a clear understanding of Betin bonuses and promotions.
- Ensure to have clear understanding of Agents’ commissions and reconciliation processes.
- Ensure to have a clear understanding of procedures that agent shops must follow to report any issue.
- Ensure to keep updated on points 4,5,6 and 7.
- Ensure to follow the training program and schedule as per the directions provided by the line manager.
- Run refresh training for underperforming shops identified by Area Managers.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skillset and Qualifications Required;
- Excellent people skills and ability to work with people from different part of the country.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must be a self-motivator and self- starter.
- Must have solid time management skills.
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must adapt well to change successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office (Intermediate word, basic Excel).
Applications Quoting the position title with a detailed CV, should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If we do not contact you by 15th May 2018, please consider yourself unsuccessful.