Job Title: Category Managers: –
1. General Merchandise
Overall Purpose of the Job: A successful category manager contributes to the profitability of each store by increasing the volume of products that are sold within the category, and improving the speed of inventory turnover within the category.
- Providing category buyers with customer focused insights regarding the product and category so to achieve successful buying plans
- Create and develop long term plan and strategy for development of the category.
- Planning and driving category sales budgets
- Responsible for managing inventory and for effectively planning and forecasting in order to maximize the profitability of the inventory flow.
- In liaison with category buyer; is responsible for setting competitive pricing points, and adjusting the pricing to increase sales and clear out stagnant items from inventory.
- Often work closely with buyers to expand successful product lines, and implement successful exit strategies.
- Determining both local and overseas product trends and converting these into sales
- Ensuring all products meet legal and statutory obligations
- Designing promotions both monthly and seasonal to maximize sales
- Ensuring the product mix achieves the department’s financial objectives
- Perform quarterly range review
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Diploma in sales and marketing or any other relevant diploma.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience.
Work Related Skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Good customer service skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements send your CV to Recruitment-Enquiry@tuskys.com
Quote “Category Manager – (Input specific category applied) “ on the email subject
Application deadline is Friday June 8th, 2018, at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.