Job Title: Refrigeration Technician
Overall Purpose of the Job: To offer Refrigeration and Electrical technical support, geared to improving the efficiency of the refrigeration systems.
- Perform repair works on the affected system or component to ensure functionality.
- Responsible for performing planned maintenance, regular service of chillers & freezers.
- Troubleshooting, repair and overhaul of refrigeration systems.
- Performing root cause analysis on refrigeration equipment failures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Provide technical direction on preventative maintenance for all refrigeration.
- Test malfunctions of refrigeration systems and components and repair them before breakdowns occurs.
- Inform the service engineer of the required essential spare parts.
- Adherence to company’s code of conduct and practices.
- Participating in any other duties that shall be assigned by management from time to time.
- Minimum diploma in refrigeration and air conditioning.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in maintenance of industrial refrigeration equipment in FMCG.
Work Related Skills
- Knowledge of electrical power and control gear associated with industrial refrigeration plants.
- Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
- A high level of integrity and reliability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English & Swahili).
- A team player with attention to details and follow up.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements send your CV to Recruitment-Enquiry@tuskys.com
Quote “Refrigeration Technician “ on the email subject
Application deadline is Thursday May 31st, 2018, at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.