Five Vacancies for Sales and Marketing Executives.
Urban Kreative is looking to recruit five hungry and eager sales and marketing executive on a full time basis working 50 hours per week.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary plus benefits which include allowances and regular training and career development.
Our success is founded on the talent of our employees, so we recognise the importance of personal growth, encouragement and earned rewards.
As a company, we want our Sales / Marketing Executive to share in our achievements and we want to be a conduit for your success.
Sales and Marketing Executive responsibilities:
- To sell Urban Kreative’s product and services to NOT LESS than five clients every month (A MUST!!!).
- Research and develop cross selling opportunities already within the business.
- Research new markets across a range of sectors (energy, transportation, rail, manufacturing, property and construction etc.)
- Establish contact with relevant decision makers.
- Arrange appointments for technical staff.
- Convert prospective clients and then maintain subsequent client relationships.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities on company client database.
- Various marketing tasks including mail shots and press releases.
- Occasional event planning.
- In addition to your normal duties, you may occasionally be required to undertake additional work necessary to meet the needs of the business, without additional remuneration.
- Developing new sales by your sales initiative.
- Produce marketing collateral and design sales and marketing materials.
- Calling contacts and qualifying potential business leads.
- Prospecting within potential and existing clients.
- Using their large client database to contact new and existing clients and make appointments.
Sales and Marketing Executive Person Specification:
- Experience of working in the ICT sector.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Proactive, positive attitude and willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently.
- Confident telephone manner and proactive in cold calling existing and potential clients.
- Enthusiastic team worker.
For you to be considered for this position you must fill and submit the adjacent form before the 25th of May 2018.
Only those who will be shortlisted will be contacted.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.