Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd is seeking to fill a position with dedicated, experienced and highly talented hospitality professional.
Position: Accounts Clerk Creditors (Voi Safari Lodge)
Main Purpose of the Job: To ensure that all creditors’ invoices are received, posted to the respective ledgers, reconciliations and payments.
- Receive creditors invoices from F&B Controller
- Posts invoices to the relevant ledgers
- Reconciles creditors accounts
- Ensures the invoices are well filed and in safe custody
- Prepares payment vouchers and draws cheque’s to the respective payee
- Posting of payments to the respective ledgers
- Performs any other relevant duties and special assignment/projects as may be delegated by the Assistant Accountant/Unit Accountant.
- Minimum O level education with at least KCSE C or equivalent
- CPA I, Diploma in management from recognized institutions will be an added advantage
- Length of experience: 2 years
- Computer literacy with experience of sun systems & Fidelio V7
- Additional skills required: Good communication skills. Ability to work under minimum Supervision. Demonstrate meticulous attention to details
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above positions and can demonstrate that your knowledge, skills, abilities and work experience match the criteria given, please submit your application with a detailed CV attaching copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, stating current position, current remuneration package, referees, email and telephone to the address shown below by close of business of Thursday 31 May 2018
The General Manager (KSLH),