MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions.
We are seeking to hire an X-Ray Technician for our client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation, commissioning, maintenance of Metal Detectors & Trace Detection Equipment’s;
- Installation, commissioning, Repairs and Maintenance of X-Ray machines Like;
- Providing effective customer support;
- Effectively handling breakdown calls;
- proactively identifying and rectifying breakdown calls;
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of airport security equipment and performs scheduled maintenance or repairs of airport security equipment;
- Maintain tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated;
- Participate in on-going product training and to maintain all necessary certifications;
Qualifications and Experience
Relevant qualifications ;
- Minimum experience of 3-4 years in the field of X-ray machines preferably in the Airport and hotels environment;
- Theoretical & practical Sounds knowledge of, Metal Detectors, Trace Detection Equipment’s;
- Awareness of health and safety environment;
- Ability and experience to carry out repairs activities without much monitoring and other support;
- Good communication skill;
- Ability to generate daily reports.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should clearly read, Technician (X-ray Baggage Systems)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.