The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network. The Hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa. AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
In response to our rapid growth to meet the growing demand for high quality integrated health care services with special attention to access, affordability, clinical and service excellence and patient safety, the Hospital is seeking to fill these exciting opportunities;
Clinical Support Services Coordinator
Reporting to the Head of Projects, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and coordinating a multidisciplinary team to deliver quality of care to all clients seeking services in Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) in selected facilities within Kaloleni sub county-Kilifi County.
In addition to this, identify and transfer skills, knowledge and best practice on a prioritized basis, from Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya to selected facilities of AQCESS project with a view of adopting a sustainable high quality, cost effective and patient safety practices in all related clinical areas, that will support the implementation of the project and ensure care is seamless and integrated to achieve best possible outcomes for Maternal, Newborn and Child health and their families.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Degree / Diploma in Nursing or any Healthcare related field.
- Midwifery skills and knowledge is desirable
- Should be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya and also in possession of valid practicing license
- Minimum 5 years working experience. Working experience with MoH systems is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self –starter with the ability to establish and share a vision of high quality services
- Ability to work in a team environment and to encourage collaboration
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting application is on 22nd June, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”