The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is an international non-profit, non-governmental organization that carries out high quality, policy-relevant research on population, health and education issues facing sub- Saharan Africa.
Our goal is to generate evidence for meaningful action to improve the lives of all Africans.
APHRC seeks to recruit a research assistant to support one of its projects.
- Participate in the recruitment of field staff.
- Take part in training of field staff.
- Supervision of field staff.
- Oversee day to day field activities of the project
- Translate data collection tools to Kiswahili
- Field work reporting
- Take part in the dissemination of research findings
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree from a recognized university
- At least two years’ experience in research related activities i.e qualitative and quantitative data collection
- Excellent supervisory/leadership skills
- Excellent micro-computing skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good working knowledge of adolescent sexual and reproductive health will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter and CV with contracts of three referees via email to email@example.com by close of business June 8, 2018. Indicate on the email subject “RESEARCH ASSISTANT- PDRH- DME”
(APHRC) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the protection of children.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS TO ANYONE DURING ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.