Our client a global FMCG company dealing in Alcoholic Beverages
Vacant Position: Brand Manager – East Africa
We are looking for reliable Brand Manager whose main role is to develop and implement brand strategies and activities which will assist in the successful achievement of the company’s commercial and brand building goal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes Marketing programs that increase brand identity and bend awareness
- Translates brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to- market strategies
- Maintains contact with vendors and distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved.
- Establishes performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measures and reports performance of brand in all marketing campaigns
- Monitors market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Identifies opportunities and key brand issues
- Oversees brand marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitors product distribution and consumer reactions
- Develops new and innovative growth strategies
Qualifications for the Brand Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related discipline;
- 4+ years of Brand Management experience preferably in a FMCG Industry (beverages can be an advantage)
How to Apply
Send your applications to email@example.com by 03rd July, 2018.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Career Management Centre is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate the Interviewee on the basis of race, Gender, Sex and religious affiliation.
Career Management Centre does no charge candidates for job placement