Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reports To: Business Development Manager
Department: Agent Network Management
Location: Allocated Territory
Job Purpose: To Enhance Business Development & Market Penetration by providing Trade Execution in assigned region to achieve set targets for New Agents on boarded.
- Recruitment of Quality Agents across the assigned Region & Segment In accordance with set criteria
- Prospecting For New Business Opportunities and Ensuring All Agents Are active across the region
- Planning and Executing Specific Sales Programs as directed
- Drive appreciation of PPVL Business in respective region
- Ensuring 100% Compliance to PPVL Processes and procedures across the region
- Ensure the PPVL Corporate image is maintained at all times
- Gathering Market intelligence for improvement of the Business & agency Model
- To generate necessary reports on a Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and basis.
- To facilitate Agent On boarding , Merchandizing &Agent Termination,
- To ensure approved agents are fully trained and prepare and submit training reports for allocated region
- To send a monthly report on Any Fraud or Any Incident
Customers of this Position
- Agents and Agent Staff
- PPVL Internal Staff
Knowledge; Skills and Experience required for this Role
- Diploma Or Degree from an accredited Institution preferably in Business related course.
- Team Player With Excellent interpersonal and Selling skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position.
- Experience in relationship Management be an added advantage
Competencies required for this Role
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
Deadline for Applications: Monday 11th June, 2018
Please submit your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org