Job Vacancy: Clinical Officer
Job Purpose: Ensuring the Company employee’s / dependants receive quality Health care/management in order to have quality health workforce and in turn increased productivity.
Main accountabilities of the Clinical Officer will include: –
- Providing quality & Health Medical Services to employees and dependants to ensure a healthy workforce and to be able to deliver maximum productivity.
- Ensuring Company meets its objectives in providing integrated Health Service.
- Assisting the Medical Doctor in providing professional support so that the Company meets prescribed health standards.
- Providing maternal child Health and Family Planning Services.
- Team leader in HIV/Aids management.
- Assisting in preparing, managing and controlling medical budget.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:-
- Minimum Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
- Must be a Registered Clinical Officer, with a Valid Certificate from the relevant body.
- Aged between 28 – 35 years.
- 5 years experience
- Post Basic Training preferably in Public Health will be an added advantage.
- Be self-driven, motivated, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Should be a team player.
- Must be Flexible
Qualified candidates to share their cvs to email@example.com