Job Description: Market Research Executive
ConsumerPro Limited is a fast-growing Market and Social Research company based in Nairobi and operating across East Africa.
We offer Market Research, Social Research and Marketing Consultancy services to organizations in different sectors of the economy.
We have helped many organizations and institutions to better understand the market, make informed decisions and become more attractive, competitive and customer-centric.
- To take research briefs from existing and prospective clients and develop CORPORATE research proposals.
- Presentation of proposals and reports to clients.
- Design of data collection tools and ensure they are approved by the client.
- Manage field teams to ensure timely and cost-effective execution of research projects.
- Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern analytical software such as SPSS, QPSMR, R.
Required Skill Set
- Self-Management – Able to work under minimum supervision, skillfully juggling with priorities and resources to meet objectives within the desired timelines; remains efficient in pressure situations.
- Communication – Confident and eloquent when communicating with clients and other stakeholders. Stimulates and interests audience through own style of presentation. Should be able to achieve this verbally and in writing via proposals, emails, debriefs etc. Must be able to develop and carry out PowerPoint presentations to senior management in client organizations.
- Innovative/Creative: Continuously seeks new ideas to improve the company’s service quality and efficiency.
- One-year experience in a research firm as a research executive.
- Exceptional proposal writing skills. Able to develop proposals with minimum input from senior management and able to identify appropriate techniques when conceptualizing projects.
- Bachelor degree with a strong quantitative component (e.g. maths, statistics).
- A diploma or degree in marketing will be an added advantage.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th June 2018.
NOTE: Your application must clearly show your competence in the required skill set.