Job Vacancy: Credit Controller – Manufacturing
Our client, a well-established Food Manufacturing Company is looking to recruit a Credit Controller to ensure maintenance of an accurate and reliable sales ledger.
- Supervise the credit control team to ensure collection & reporting deadlines are met
- In charge of Major debtor accounts
- Ensure timely issuance of credit notes and Journal Vouchers in the debtor accounts
- Ensure daily receipting and allocation of payments in the debtor’s ledger
- Ensure debtor accounts are reconciled and updated statements are sent out on time
- Timely attendance to customer queries and upgrading of customer information
- Must have professional credit management qualification – CMT11
- Professional accounting qualification CPA Part 3
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role in manufacturing
- Extensive knowledge of Excel & Navision will be an added advantage
- Experience of product costing and costing models.
Salary: Ksh.70,000 – 80,000 gross plus other benefits.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 20th June 2018