Job Vacancy: Customer Care Team Leader
Reporting to: Regional Sales Executive-Nairobi
Supervises: Customer Care Executives
Company Overview: Our client is a wholly local registered company and has been in existence for over 30 years, as a primary supplier to the Hotel/Hospitality industry in Kenya, thus supporting the tourism industry. Our vision is to be the preferred partner by providing best quality products and memorable client experience globally.
Job Purpose: The job holder will provide leadership to the team, grow sales and ensure high quality services to clients in accordance with the best practices of the industry.
- Ensure all clients are served by the Customer Care team as per the company standards.
- Ensure that all phone call and email enquiries are responded to by end of the day.
- Maintain constant contact with customers to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Proactively ensure that all customer complaints and enquiries are responded to promptly.
- Oversee the preparation of quotes and proforma for customers and ensure report on the status of client order.
- Maintain good customer relationships by performing client visits and undertake client satisfaction surveys to ensure customer retention.
- Undertake business analysis by developing and meeting targets for allocated clients as well as monitor and ensure team sales targets are achieved.
- Prepare list of clients allocated to the Customer Care Executives as per the company needs.
- Review the status of outstanding payments to effectively communicate to clients before the order is processed.
- Deliver presentations and generate and maintain reports on sales,
- Undertake projections and forecasting by evaluating potential business and submitting the same to the supervisor.
- Mastery of product knowledge and able to train a team on the same.
KPIs will be availed on appointment to be appraisal as per the Performance Management Policy.
Desired Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or relevant business field
- Four (4) years’ experience in customer service operations
- Passionate about the hospitality industry and the trends within the sector
- Experience in Food and Beverage and/or Housekeeping departments is desired
- Ability to work independently and provide supervisory leadership while coordinating a team to meet/exceed sales objectives.
- Proven track record in managing and reporting on team sales targets
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to be a team player, working to achieve own and team targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of client requirements
Please send as your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Indicate the job title on the subject.