Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager
Our client, an electric group with more than 50 subsidiaries which covers manufacturing of all kinds of power equipment in homeland and overseas is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on effective development of business opportunities for the company
- Identify opportunities for new products and for enhancement and development of existing products
- Analyze and give suggestions on business development in Kenya and East Africa, sub-contracting, financing, investment, skill training and international trading.
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and identify business opportunities and threats
- Understand the market in which the company operates and how the company’s products and services are used within that market
- Ensure effective distribution and dissemination of marketing materials to E-Plus target market to meet brand awareness objectives.
- Contribute to strategic planning by providing timely Market intelligence to ensure informed decisions.
- Achieve forecasted sales by following (and, if necessary, adjusting) the written plan of action
- Identify, initiate and pursue strategic contacts within key accounts, developing a network of key decision makers at strategic and operational level
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Marketing or any other related field
- 10 years in Sales/Business Development
- Working with Kenya Investment Authority or Ministries of Kenya/International Company is an added advantage
- Experience working in the Energy sector.
- Familiar with laws and regulations of Investment in Kenya
To apply click the link: https://flexi-personnel.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/22714 on or before close of business 28th July 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.