Job Vacancy: ERP Implementation & Support
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Salary: KSH. 60K + Commission
Our client, an IT Solutions Provider in Africa is urgently seeking to fill the position of ERP Implementation and Support.
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Overall: The ERP Implementation & Support will be primarily responsible for implementing and providing support for Enterprise Resource Planning systems for companies with significant online presences. Analyze the systems and work directly with clients and management to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software and train employees.
- System Analysis: Examine the current system/procedures, to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses, capture requirements and document them as presentable flow charts, prepare SRS (System Requirements Study) document and identify any GAPs.
- User Training and Support: Be responsible for optimizing the system for easy use, and training employees in its functions. Training program will be organized to educate employees as efficiently as possible. To prepare training manual customized to client needs and as per the solution delivered.
- Customer Service: Be responsible for meeting directly with customers and clients to find out their ERP-related needs. They will then incorporate these needs into a cohesive plan that serves the company’s full client pool. Attend customer calls, log their complaints and plan to solve them at a given committed time frame.
- Technical Support and Upgrades: Be responsible for performing day-to-day maintenance on the ERP system, as well as installing new upgrades and testing for bugs. System configuration and data migration will be part of the job responsibilities as well.
- Project Deployment and Presentation: To manage the ERP implementation end to end, coordinate with the client for ERP deployment and presentation before Go-Live.
- Cross-selling & upselling: To encourage the customer for upgrades to higher version & create opportunities for selling other tools and modules.
- Technical and Coding Skills: Extensive knowledge of software and coding, and a readiness to learn new programs as they are introduced and incorporated. Good Knowledge of APIs and SQL coding. Efficiently using spreadsheets is a must.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Handle any issues with the ERP Software. Need to be able to think creatively and resolve problems to ensure the smoothest possible experience for users of the ERP software.
- Teamwork and Leadership: Responsible for coordinating the needs of each of the company’s divisions. They must be able to lead meetings to collect information and then unite these disparate visions into a cohesive whole for the entire company.
- Communication and Presentation Skills: Responsible for presenting a full plan to management, as well as for teaching the ins and outs of the upgraded system to employees. As such, they will need strong communication skills to be able to get complex ideas across in an easy-to-understand fashion. Very strong communication with back-office team of different regions.
- Going an Extra Mile: To able to work under pressure and willing to work beyond the standard working hours of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Computer Science and/or Business Administration.
- Good Knowledge of various business processes and financial accounts.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in ERP implementation and Support.
- Minimum of 8 ERP implementations with project closure.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly indicate ‘ERP IMPLEMENTATION & SUPPORT’ on the subject of the email by 25th June 2018.