Job Vacancy: ERP Consultant – Sales
Job Location: Nairobi Kenya
Salary: KSH. 100,000
Our client, an IT Solutions Provider in Africa is urgently seeking to hire an ERP Consultant- Sales to join their dedicated team.
Job Duties and Tasks:
Overall Responsibility: The ERP Consultant coordinates sales activities. He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
Assists in all levels of account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to customers. Assists in the development of formal sales proposal and presents and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition.
ERP Consultant will also actively participate in organization meetings and making sure for targets achievement.
- Responsible of driving the sale of our ERP software solution in the enterprise/SMBs.
- Working to achieve stiff targets assigned to him/her.
- Identification of markets and generation of leads.
- Product presentations and demonstrations.
- Negotiate and closure of Sales.
- Understand current pain points, discuss appropriate solutions and value addition with the customers.
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities.
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information(RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP).
- Build custom demonstrations.
- Deliver Proof Of Concepts(POC).
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects.
- Support at external and internal customer facing events.
- Create internal software requests and POC implementation plans.
- Prepare software order forms (providing feature codes and product information).
- Monitor accurate and correct delivery of software sold.
- Be able to position and present Information Builders product offerings.
- Compare Information Builders product offering at a technical level with competitive products.
- Build relationship with prospects or existing customers.
- Responsible of qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts.
- Responsible of creation of a sales cycle plan.
- Build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment)
- Recording all the sales cycle activities in the company CRM and submission of daily activity reports and other reports as required.
- Technical Skills: Extensive knowledge of software, and a readiness to learn new programs as they are introduced and incorporated.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Handle any issues with the client. Need to be able to think creatively and resolve issues to ensure the smoothest possible experience for users of the ERP software.
- Teamwork and Leadership: Responsible for coordinating the needs of each of the company’s divisions. They must be able to lead meetings to collect information and then unite these disparate visions into a cohesive whole for the entire company.
- Communication and Presentation Skills: Responsible of communicating with the prospects/clients in an efficient and professional manner and to have excellent presentation skills and convincing power.
- Going an Extra Mile: To able to work under pressure and willing to work beyond the standard working hours of the organization.
- Creativity and dynamic in nature.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in a Computer Science and/or Business Administration.
- Good Knowledge of various business processes and financial accounts.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in ERP Sales and consultancy.
- Should have a proven record of achieving targets.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com.
Clearly indicate ‘ERP Consultant – Sales’ on the subject of the email by 25th June 2018.