Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for an Executive Personal Assistant Position for one of our clients.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Executive Personal Assistant’s overall purpose is to ensure that the Corporate office is well managed and running effectively and also provide overall administrative and Secretarial support, this includes coordination of meetings, appointments, visitors, phone calls, mail and correspondence.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Administrative and Secretarial Function:
- Ensuring the MD’s office is well managed and running efficiently.
- Providing support of a confidential nature to the MD.
- Acting as a liaison between management/staff and the MD.
- Screening phone calls and correspondence for the MD’s attention.
- Maintaining and organizing the MD’s calendar and prioritizing appointments.
- Managing the MD’s official expenses.
- Ensuring the official entertainment expenses are claimed and approved for payment.
- Scheduling internal and external meeting and ensuring the MD is well prepared for the meeting by organizing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Taking minutes at the weekly EXCO Meetings, Executive Committee meetings, all chaired by the MD and any other meetings when required.
- Assist the MD manage output, workflow and office deadlines.
- Ensuring Management have forwarded their departmental monthly reports by the 10th of every month and upload them on the EXCO folder.
- Data Analysis
- Analysis of industry reports.
- Analysis of company reports
- Data manipulation to uncover trends and insights
- Creating data visualizations to effectively convey findings
- Board Management
- Preparation of the annual board and strategy calendar
- Coordination of directors’ travel and accommodation.
- Ensuring meeting tools and room are available prior to the meeting
- Liaison with the company secretary to ensure timely submission of minutes.
- Timely distribution of minutes and reports to the directors.
- Preparation and submission of reports to be presented by the MD.
- Analysis of departmental reports sent to the MD.
- Travel Management:
- Confirm travel dates, itineraries and purpose of the meeting.
- Update the meeting/appointment on the calendar
- Coordinate with the travel agency on the bookings and the timing incase it’s a flight travel.
- Visa applications and prepare documentations and follow up
- Coordinate airport transfers- Make bookings
- Complete the Travel Authorization Form, get approval and request for travel allowances in good time (1 week before travel date)
- Find several accommodation options and make reservations after consultation with the MD
- Assist in travel arrangements for Directors, Country Managers, management and other staff when required.
- Ensure all travel requests for all of the above are within the RIL travel policy. (Confirm that the rates are as per the policy and approved by MD/CEO)
- Customer Service:
- Handling all internal and external customers who seek MD’s intervention and provide assistance accordingly.
- Handling escalated issues or complaints and following through to finalization.
- Briefing the MD about the issues/queries and following up on the respective actions as assigned.
- Corporate office meetings Management:
- Coordinate onsite meeting, ensuring the boardroom is clean and tidy, refreshments & Snacks are ordered and projector/laptop set up beforehand.
- Coordinate off site meeting e.g. seminars & workshops, management & board meetings.
- Ensure LPO is processed and forward a copy to the approved venue to secure the booking.
- Visit the venue before the meeting to ensure everything is all set and ready for the meeting.
- Document Management:
- Maintaining a good filing system and easily retrieving information when required, on soft and hard copies.
- Reviewing and proof reading all documents that require sign off by the MD.
- Proper handling of correspondence and ensuring feedback is provided where necessary.
- Project Management:
- Active involvement in the planning and management of Company initiatives and projects managed by the MD.
Knowledge & Experience Required Essential
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- 3 years working experience with at least one 1 year serving senior managers
- Proficient administrative experience in a busy office serving senior managers.
- Advanced Diploma in Secretarial administration an added advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 26th June 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking –The position on the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sheer Logic is an Equal opportunity employer.