Our Client executes projects in the Food & Beverage Services Industry.
They design, build and install high quality commercial kitchen equipment for a wide array of customers, ranging from restaurants, schools, hotels, hospitals, corporate, global chains etc.
Position: Project Coordinator, Full Time
Reports to: The MD
The Role: To be in charge of assisting Project Managers in organizing ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor degree in engineering (mechanical or electrical) or construction management, with post grad in Project Management.
- Three years experience in related field – Services Engineering or Construction Management.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including AutoCAD, MS Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com by 24th July, 2018 quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted