Lake Region Development Programme a Child—focused development organization, intends to implement a 3 year “Strengthening the House of Nanny 3 – Youth in Entrepreneurial and Livelihood Development Project in Rachuonyo North (Homa bay County) and Rongo (Migori County) through funding from ChildFund Deutschland.
We are seeking a suitable applicant to fill the following position:
Based in Rongo & Kendu Bay
Reporting to the Project Manager.
Field Officers will be responsible for:
- Identifying, assessment and facilitating the recruitment processes for Youth entrepreneurs, senior community members and Government Officers to participate in the project activities.
- Delivering entrepreneurs trainings and organizing additional growth trainings tailored to the needs of youth entrepreneurs based on needs identified during regular evaluation of youth business models.
- Coordinate the collection and timely submission of data collected from Youth entrepreneurial activities, capacity building activities for Youth, Economic strengthening activities targeting selected senior community members and Government Officers involved in Youth livelihood initiatives in the project areas.
- A minimum of a Diploma, preferably in Entrepreneurship/Community Development work with at least three (3) years’ demonstrated experience in the community based projects particularly those targeting youth and other vulnerable Community members in implementing and training business skills / entrepreneurship / saving groups
- Proven organizational, analytical, negotiating, communication (oral and written) and training skills
- Knowledge of local language will be added advantage
How to Apply:
Candidates who satisfy the requirements stated above should forward their application letter together with their testimonials and CV listing three referees with their full contacts through email to email@example.com on or before 13th July 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.