Job Vacancy: Finance Manager (Business Process Improvement)
- Responsible for the design of new business requirements and the improvement of current processes;
- Participate in the planning and implementation of related processes in collaboration with IT and Business partners;
- Actively participate in the SAP rollout projects and will be responsible for analysing, training and implementing system relevant Finance & Controlling procedures in line with Best Practice processes currently in place;
- Analyse, improve, design and manage implementation of new/changed processes in the area of Finance and Controlling focusing on the ERP system usage;
- Write business requirement specification for new system changes and enhancement
- Manage projects/initiatives in the area of Finance and Controlling for Europe, liaising with Global, Divisional and Regional teams;
- Manage and support interface of Finance and Controlling with all other functional areas ensuring adherence with Global guidelines and Internal Controls;
- Develop and document processes, functions, training documentation and procedures for Finance and Controlling modules;
- Act as an interface between the SAP central team and end users representing the user community at European level;
- Proactively identify potential problems, analyse information and show quality judgment in decision making;
- Availability to travel up appx. 50% of the time.
- Knowledge of Financial ERP system (preferably SAP) as a key/advanced user or business analysis is a must;
- Experience in Finance & accounting (Not less than 10 years);
- Proficient written and oral English is a must. Proficiency in French will be an added advantage;
- Strong knowledge of operational Finance and Controlling processes gained as Business Analyst, Financial System key user or as a consultant in a multinational company preferably using SAP;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with the flexibility to adapt to a fast changing environment and targets;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications like Outlook, Word, Excel. Knowledge of Visio and Access are a plus.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd June 2018, clearly indicating the job title.