We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Supervisor for a high-end bar and restaurant.
This job entails creativity, particularly in Food and Beverage Service and Restaurant development. It combines planning, shift pattern organization and day-to-day management of activities.
It includes the supervision, development and performance management of restaurant and bar staff. In addition, the F&B Supervisor will oversee the daily inventory, sales analysis, profit optimization and ensures that guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
- Manage and oversee the efficient operation of shifts in the restaurant and the bar.
- Ensure that the lounge operates efficiently and profitably while maintaining its reputation and character.
- Coordinates a variety of activities within the restaurant and bar operations.
- Takes responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service and health and safety.
- Efficiently administer and action the daily covers, customer report lists, staff rotas, leave forms and other paper work that is required to ensure accurate reports are accessible.
- Actively be involved in restaurant staff related issues and handle them in a professional manner.
- Assist the F&B Manager in identifying recruitment needs.
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales control and analysis.
- Plan and coordinate menus.
- Coordinate the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Manage staff and provide them with feedback.
- Ensure that all guests are welcomed at the door and seated quickly in a courteous, polite and helpful manner
- Respond to customer complaints in the absence of the F&B Manager.
- Meet and greet customers, organize table reservations and advise customers on menu and drinks choice.
- Understand the opening and closing of tables, preparing of bills for cash and credit payment, moving tables and splitting tables.
- Supervise bar stock levels.
- Diploma in Hotel Management / F&B Service
- At least 5 years of experience in a busy restaurant with high-end service standards, out of which at least 3 years at a management position
- Ability to perform training and coaching of restaurant staff on regular basis
- Great communication skills – Ability to deal with customer complaints
- Ability to create a team spirit among his colleagues
- Computer literacy – Good presentation skills – Attention to details
Note: CVS TO BE SENT TO email@example.com