Our client is a growing e-commerce business in need of a Freelance Copywriter who can connect with our customer base through multiple channels.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating marketing materials, writing advertising promotional materials, product descriptions, direct email, text on brochures, billboards, websites, advertisements, catalogs, and more.
They work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make marketing decisions. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice through collaborating with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- Demonstrated success in managing a business social media presence
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Proficiency with all google documents
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice
- Lateral thinking
Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of your email being “Copy Writer”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.