GAP Marketing is East Africa’s most sought-after marketing services company.
Our services help our clients’ brands win at retail by translating their sales and marketing strategies into high impact retail and shopper programs.
These services include Market Activations, Field Marketing and Merchandizing, Retail Sales and Sales Force Management, Digital Activations and Consultancy.
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Report to: Operations Executive
- Recruitment of suitable candidates for each project
- Organizing and coordinating all field and logistical support activities for projects in line with approved Project Execution Plan
- Ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are up-to-date on all project management status through ongoing feedback and in line with agreed project status reports
- Facilitate effective communication, process and job flows through performance of relevant HR and finance administrative tasks e.g. requisitions and reconciliations among others
- Maintenance of updated inventory records of all materials and assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Field
- Other good traits – organised and a quick thinker
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management for experiential marketing
Are you what we are looking for?
Interested candidates should forward their applications to email@example.com before Friday, 22 June 2018.