Job Vacancies: Sales & Marketing Executives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pursue opportunities for account growth and new business,
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance i.e. prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Prepares proposals, presentations and sales contracts
- Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports on performance against target.
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- At least three years’ experience in sales role. Exceptional candidates with less experience could be considered
- Proficiency in computer application packages.
- Thorough understanding of financial, marketing and sales principles
- Excellent business presentation and selling skills
- Business development and analysis skills
- Proactive team player with initiative
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Able to work closely and cooperatively with the other staff members
- Reviewing/sales initiatives implemented to ensure efficiency, effectiveness & growth in uptake of products/revenues.
- Influencing/Advising customers on the company’s products and services
Application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.