Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Head Baker position for one of our clients.
Job Profile: Will be responsible for the overall production of bakery products (breads, pastries), training and supervision of bakers. The candidate should be a good and experienced baker, capable of overseeing quality and providing a structured, coaching-oriented management style.
The ideal person is a passionate team player who has an eye for quality.
- Good team leader who can inspire and train his team of experience bakers, build a positive working environment and has a strong sense of teamwork to promote productivity.
- A solid manager who is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and work together with the rest of the bakery team.
- The Head Baker is responsible for all operations related to bakery production, ensuring quality and on time delivery to meet the deadlines of the business.
- Fully conversant with the requirements in the food production industry, and able to ensure that standards on quality, hygiene and health and safety are met and further improved.
- Manage efficiency and meet the gross profit margin targets.
- Able to provide reports and suggestion for further improvement to the management team.
- Min of 10-15 years in the bakery industry.
- Experience with artisan bread making and pastries are an advantage.
- Supervisory Experience of at least 5 -10 years.
- Relevant professional qualifications.
- Computer literate, able to report and use the Microsoft Office suite.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 13th June 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Head Baker”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.