Our client an award-winning and fast growing private company with a chain of outpatient Medical Centers in Kenya is looking recruit a Head of Supply Chain to be responsible for transforming the company’s supply chain to become more efficient and profitable through inventory management, procurement, logistics, and warehousing.
- Manage growth in purchases while reducing stock loss and leakage across the entire department. Manage SKUs from hundreds of drugs products, to tiles for our new builds, ultrasound machines, sugar and so many more.
- Build a proactive supply chain with central procurement and a distribution center. Come up with lots of other innovative ways to increase scalability and reduce cost.
- Ensure there are no stock outs nor equipment breakdowns and reduce turnaround time for branch orders to 1 day or less, so that branches can deliver excellent patient care.
- Reduce COGs and asset budgets while maintaining quality to enable the company profitably provides healthcare to the mass market at affordable rates.
- Improve the use of our technology and implement new systems to help expand to hundreds of branches.
- Recruit and grow a high performing team of managers that will expand the company into other counties in Kenya and countries in Africa.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field from a reputable institution. An MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing supply chain for a multi-unit company in the medical / pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience managing supply chain with many complex SKUs (expiries, regulatory requirements, etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge of finance/accounting basics.
- Strong analytical skills & Excel skills.
- Experience of managing and growing managers.
Remuneration and compensation:
- Salary: Ksh. 350,000 – 500,000 gross based on qualifications and experience
- Full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family
- Stock option-based compensation is available
- High potential for career growth as company grows
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 15th June 2018