Job Title: Cashier
Nature of Work: Full time
Summary: Our client a hotel in Nairobi, seeks to recruit a Cashier to process all cash transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Handle cash transactions from customers using cash registers
- Collect payment
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Previous work experience as a cashier in a busy hotel
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV only to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.