Job Title: Hotel Receptionist – Mogadishu
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Gross Salary: 80,000K
Our client is a high end and exclusive hotel located in Mogadishu that provides hotel services to members of International NGOs, UN agencies, and major government consultancies.
They seek to hire a highly experienced Receptionist to create an excellent guest experience.
He/ She should be an ambassador for the brand and the hotel.
Responsibilities for the Receptionist Job
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests
- Assist in bookings and reservations
- Operate the switchboard
- Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person.
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness at the front area
- Answer telephone calls and in-person queries related to the hotel services and resolve any issues
- Process guests’ check ins and outs
- Prepare and complete room and restaurant bills
- Assist guests’ in storing valuables in secure deposit box
- Liaise with other departments of hotel
- Handle payments through cash, cheques and credit cards
Receptionist Job Qualifications
- A diploma in Business Management
- Must have at least 3years experience working in a hotel, preferably as a receptionist
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be orderly.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good crisis management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Receptionist –Somalia) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th June 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV