Function / Department: Human Resources
Position Title: Human Resource Controller
Reports To: Human Resource Manager-Supply Chain
Direct Reports / Supervises: H.R Supervisor
Job Purpose: To provide HR support in compliance with the Labour laws to the HR department at KBL site
Internal: All staff
- Conduct Manpower planning to ensure resourcing in good time
- Raise recruitment requests and ensure timely recruitment and selection for the site
- Monitor induction of new staff, their probation, confirmation, end of contracts to ensure timely confirmation or extension, issuance of termination notices and contract renewals
- Perform an induction tour of the premises for new staff
- Process staff badges for new staff
- Oversee the management, safety and timely update of staff files and records
- Manage the disciplinary and grievance handling process within the law
- Coordinate and support staff appraisals and consolidate appraisal results for submission
- Manage outsourced service providers and ensure payment documents are raised and approved in time.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly HR reports as required.
- Provide basic counseling to staff that have issues/obstacles with escalation where need be
- Ensure proper housekeeping and smooth provision of staff welfare services e.g tea
- Prepare JD’s in liaison with the HoD’s and update departmental organograms as the changes occur.
- Proactively ensure compliance with Labour legislation and legal practice in the site operations
- Review payroll inputs for the supply chain team and ensure they are submitted to relevant parties within the set timelines.
- Monitor the annual leave, sick off, maternity and paternity leave to ensure there is proper documentation and supports and reduce liabilities.
- Maintain staff files and ensure filing of all documents received in real time
- Prepare NITA training application and re-imbursement forms
- Prepare training memos and maintain the training attendance list
- Advise on payroll inputs to payroll monthly
- Attend site HR meetings and draft minutes
- Monitor departmental stationery requests
Any other duty that may be assigned to you from time to time by your line manager
- Good communication
Experience: 2 years
- Interpersonal relations
Qualifications: Diploma in business administration / HR
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO SEND THEIR CVS TO email@example.com ON OR BEFORE 7.6.2018