Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for ICT Manager Position for one of our clients.
The selected candidate will report to the Managing Director and will oversee the design, development and implementation of computerized information and communication systems within an agreed framework.
Key functions will include the acquisition, installation and testing of both hardware and software, ensuring that these meet present and long-term needs of the Company.
Other duties include the review of the existing systems and introduction of new systems to enhance the efficiency of existing operations, liaison with all departments on their systems and technological needs.
Key Areas of Expertise / Experience
- ICT Policies- Information Security and access, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Protocols and Redundancies.
- IT services delivery and user help desk support.
- Experience with ERP- HRIS, Payroll, Accounting.
- Systems Support.
- B. Sc. Degree
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science
- Five (5) years’ experience in systems development in a busy environment.
- They should have experience in dealing with specialists in such areas as: hardware, telecommunication network, programming, LAN, WAN and website administration.
- It is essential that they have experience in network administration and systems analysis.
- MCSE, CCNA Certification
- Linux Admin
- Unix/ Windows- Knowledge and application
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 25th June 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking –The position on the subject line
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sheer Logic is an Equal opportunity employer.