Position: Primary School – Intern Teachers
Location: Green Park-Athi River
No of Positions: 3
Stipend: Kshs. 10,000
Summary: Our client is a prestigious private primary school based in Green Park-Athi River.
They seek to recruit Intern Teachers who are enthusiastic, initiative and who enjoy their work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaching the allocated subjects
- Classroom management
- Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of learning
- Utilizing an adopted course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines.
- Pursuing a variety of methodology in teaching and instructing students, including lectures, demonstrations, discussions, and laboratory experiences.
- Conducting teaching and instructional activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids.
- Individualizing and adapting educational processes and procedures to enhance students’ educational opportunities.
- Providing group and individual instruction to motivate learners, and effectively utilize the time available for instructional activities.
- Maintaining appropriate standards of learners’ behaviour, using behavioural management strategies and techniques, including positive reinforcement and behaviour shaping procedures.
- Reviewing, assessing, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting student’s academic performance
- Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents informed about their child’s development
Qualifications and skills
- Degree / Diploma in Education (P1)
- No experience required
- Ability to handle children, pre-teenagers and teenagers
- Classroom management skills
- Creative with own initiatives
- Compassionate and dedicated
If you meet the above measures send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.