Our client is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
IT Intern (Enterprise Solutions)
This position is responsible for the whole cycle of enterprise software consulting from presales support to providing support during implementation and account management with the aim of delivering quality software and technical solutions.
- Ensure project milestones are completed on time
- Deal with risks that accompany project management
- Communicate with stakeholders to keep them updated
- Generate reports on project designs, support manuals and project plans
- Provide support to existing customers as well as In-house support
- Advise customers on best solutions in line with their business requirements
- Add value to customers through the provision of solutions that can improve operations at their site
- Advise clients on fiscal solutions based on their existing software solutions
- Training and providing support for customers and sales persons on the solutions provided
- Arrange for product demonstrations
- Propose alternative solutions to meet customer needs and consult existing customers on version upgrades
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology (BBIT) from a recognized institution
- At least 6 months’ work experience
- Knowledge in ERP Systems, Software Development Life Cycle and Database management is added advantage
- Data Base Management skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th June 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “IT Intern”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.