Our company is a Service Provider in IT Field based in Nairobi, Kenya. We are seeking to recruit seasoned and result- oriented office administrator.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Management of office utilities
- Be the primary liaison with insurance service providers in the processing of claims and follow up on pending claims and other insurance matters
- Sole custodian of petty cash
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role, at least 2 years’ experience.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Should be above 28 years of age
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
Candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their CV by Tuesday 12th June 2018 via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating on the subject head the position they are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.