KTDA Management Services Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd and a key player in the tea industry providing management services to the smallholder tea sub-sector for efficient production, processing and marketing of quality teas.
To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking a dynamic and highly talented individual to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging position:
One (1) Position
Position Scope: The successful candidate will be responsible for creating designs for new projects, alterations and redevelopments for KTDA and subsidiaries.
a) Coordinating a team of design consultants during project implementation;
b) Supervising construction projects;
c) Developing designs for construction projects, including architectural specification, schedules and details;
d) Preparing designs of Buildings/factories and submitting them to the respective statutory bodies;
e) Ensuring the statutory requirements relating to construction projects are met on time;
f) Preparing periodic project updates/reports for presentation to the Board;
g) Advising the Agency on all matters relating to its construction requirements;
h) Coordinating external consultants;
i) Coordinating construction work contracts, attend site meetings and deal with contractors;
j) Checking drawings from technicians and other consultants for accuracy and consistency;
k) Handling project approvals from statutory bodies;
l) Preparing periodic status reports on construction projects.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture
- A minimum of Six (6) years relevant experience in the industry ;
- Be registered by BORAQS
- Should have thorough knowledge of the relevant industry/sector as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting the relevant sector;
- Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate assigned goals;
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines;
- Should have strong analytical and be result oriented;
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages/ARCHICAD
How to Apply
Apply online at www.ktdateas.com/recruit later than 27th June 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KTDA Management Services Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.