KTDA Management Services Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd and a key player in the tea industry providing management services to the smallholder tea sub-sector for efficient production, processing and marketing of quality teas.
To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking a dynamic and highly talented individual to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging position:
Mechanical Engineer (Energy)
One (1) Position
Position Scope: The successful candidate will be responsible for providing energy efficiency services to KTDA factories and subsidiaries to ensure energy is optimally utilized.
- Carry out energy audits and prepare energy audit reports.
- Supervise installation and testing of equipment.
- Design and equipment specification including retrofitting existing systems in order to improve energy efficiency in KTDA facilities.
- Monitoring and verification of energy conservation measures after implementation
- Conduct quality control inspections
- Conduct training and awareness campaigns on energy efficiency among staff
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering;
- Five (5) years of experience as a Mechanical or Thermal Energy Auditor or field Service Technician;
- Membership to Engineering Board;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills of thermal & mechanical systems
- Good management skills;
- Good knowledge of mechanical engineering;
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- High level of integrity
How to apply
Apply online at www.ktdateas.com/recruit later than 27th June 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KTDA Management Services Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.