Mary’s Meals Kenya (MMK) operates a Primary School Feeding and Early Childhood Development programme in Kenya.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following post:
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer – Turkana County
The MEAL Officer will be responsible for ensuring that data are gathered from various sources in the field and entered centrally to support the advancement of the ongoing organisation MEAL strategy.
The position will work closely with the Programmes Field Department under the guidance of the Country Director. This post will involve a combination of field and office based work and will support cross core MEAL work as also includes supporting the achievement of the organisational MEAL strategy.
The role also includes supporting wider areas of work within the MEAL department, such as organisation pilots, programme expansion and projects which require additional monitoring.
- University degree in statistics or related discipline.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in MEAL roles
- Ability to validate, analyse and disseminate qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience of designing and managing knowledge management systems, an awareness of learning methodologies and experience of leading learning events.
- Experience working in INGO environment
- Technical knowledge and experience in Monitoring & Evaluation
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Microsoft Word
- Advanced skills in statistical analysis and use of statistical software
- Knowledge of digital data collection tools, processes and software
- Should have report writing skills and significant change story documentation
- Should have good team work and networking skills
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
How to Apply
Applications stating expected net salary and CV (including contacts for three professional referees) should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title and applicant’s name in the subject line.
All attached files should be saved under the applicant’s name.
Deadline for receipt of applications is Thursday, 14th June 2018 at 16:30 hours.
The interviews will be conducted at Mary’s Meals office in Lodwar.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.